Rewards & Collectibles
Privacy & Security
3D Printing Service
Smart business cards that promote privacy and security with blockchain technology
We prioritize personal privacy along with innovation.
Here are some ways we can promote privacy and security with blockchain technology:
- Smart Card creators can choose to include only essential contact details and omit personal data like addresses. The recipient sees only what the creator wants to share.
- Rather than real names, Smart Card creators can generate blockchain wallet addresses and pseudonymous profiles that don't reveal their true identity.
- Any sensitive data can be encrypted before storing it on blockchain. The recipient would need the decryption key to access it.
Private blockchains -
Smart business cards can be issued on permissioned private blockchains rather than fully public ones for more control over data sharing.
- Keep only professional info on the Smart Card itself. Link to separate offline storage for any personal data that needs to be shared selectively.
- Having dedicated wallets for Smart Card prevents linking together too much identifiable information.
Audit smart contracts
- Rigorously auditing the programming code behind Smart Cards to fix vulnerabilities before launch.
- Promote proper understanding of blockchain privacy risks among business card creators and recipients.
Made in NYC
With thoughtful design and security best practices in place, blockchain technologies for Smart Business Cards and Digital Collectibles can prioritize personal privacy along with innovation.