- Smart business cards are digital business cards that are created as unique digital collectibles. This allows each card to have a unique identifier and metadata.
- Creating an smart business card minted on blockchain provides proof of ownership and scarcity. The owner has sole ownership of that unique version.
- Smart business cards have advantages over traditional paper business cards. They can contain more information through multimedia like images, videos, and URLs. They enable real-time updates if contact info changes.
- Smart business cards can be easily shared and displayed online. Recipients can add them to their crypto wallets or digital card collections.
- EventBuoy offer services to create and issue NFT business cards. The owner can customize the design and details.
- Once created, smart cards can be gifted or sold to others on NFT marketplaces like OpenSea. Prices vary based on factors like exclusivity.
The niche is still emerging.